Service and RepairComplete Service, Repairs, and Calibrations
Donison NDT is equipped with both electronic and mechanical workshops, with all the essential equipment and spare parts, to provide fast and efficient maintenance, repairs and calibration services to our customers, 24/7, 365 days-a-year. All workmanship is warrantied for 90 days and includes a detailed report on the maintenance completed.
Donison NDT prides itself in maintaining up to date Service and Repair Certifications for all our main product lines.All Service Techs are IPC Certified and Product Certified – IPC is the industry standard for all assembled electronic equipment and is recognized worldwide.
- Head Electro-Mechanical Designer / Developer Service Technician
- Two full time Electro-Mechanical service technicians
- Two Part Time Electro-Mechanical Service Technicians
- One Video Inspection Equipment Trainer
- One Safety Coordinator / Quality Assurance
Instruments are re-calibrated to manufacturer’s specifications and compliance certified with both manufacturer’s specifications and regional codes. All test blocks, meters and oscilloscopes are calibrated to national standards, ensuring reliability and safety for your products, equipment and inspection or NDT projects.
Our professional service center provides:
- Warranty and expired warranty after sales services
- Maintenance, repairs, reconditioning and calibrations
- Installation, commissioning and training
- On-site repair and calibration
- Technical support
- DIY Repair Training
IBAK Certified Service Centre
Canadian Authorized Dealer
Magnaflux Service Centre
NASSCO Certified Services
Spectroline Service Centre
Nozzteq Authorized Dealer